Would You Benefit from Airdrie Full-Mouth Restorations?
Treatment options for teeth can vary when it comes to full-mouth restoration. Your Sonata Dental dentist will need to perform a comprehensive examination of your teeth to identify the problems that need to be treated. There are several things that will be examined, such as:
- The condition of teeth, including cavities, decay, cracks, misshapen teeth, root canal issues, and loose teeth.
- The tissues of the gums will also be examined. Periodontal disease will need to be treated if it present. Your dentist will also look for areas with too much or too little gum tissue.
- The jaws must not experience pain or discomfort when opening or closing the mouth. You may require additional treatment if any joint or jaw muscle issues are detected.
- The look of your teeth will be assessed. Your dentist will take into account any discoloration, differences in size, and how they shape your face.
Our dental staff in Airdrie has all the tools necessary to perform a full restoration of your mouth. Our full-mouth restoration treatment in T4B 3G4 can include:
- Periodontal care and teeth cleaning
- Lengthening of crowns
- Reduction of natural teeth
- Bone or tissue grafting
- Placement of implants
- Orthodontic treatment
- Veneers, crowns, bridges, and other tooth restoration treatments
A lot of detail goes into full-mouth reconstruction to make sure it is tailored to every individual patient. Our office is committed to giving patients quality dental services from experienced dental professionals in our office. If your smile could use improvement, give us a call to schedule a comprehensive dental exam near Old Town or Willowbrook. We can have your smile shining radiantly – just give us a call.